Thursday, April 27, 2006

Greetings!!!

Well, here we are again. Another day has past and it's even more glorious than the previous days because it's sunny and not a hint of a cloud in sight. This would be a great day to work outside, but I'm restricted from working at all because my calf muscle is swollen for some reason and it's painful to walk on. So, here I am, trying to pass the time by doing something constructive, practicing my writing. The good news is that I see Maureen later today to make sure I don't have a clot. Richard is nervous about the leg because it could be bad news if it is a clot. If it were just me, I would just take it easy til it heals, but I don't want Richard to worry, so I'm going to the doctor to ease his mind. This morning the swelling has gone down one cm.

As for yesterday, I went to the dentist to get a cleaning. It was my first time in that particular clinic and I liked my hygenist. She was nice and very gentle. The whole staff was friendly.

This weekend is exciting also. I meet Kerry for the first time. We've spoken on the phone several times and she's very nice and I like her very much. She's staying for the weekend and we're going to take her on a garden tour and Richard's spelling bee. The Bee event is for the literacy fundraiser. It'll be fun and I'll be sure to take loads of pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Babette said...

Hi Hilds, how's your leg, hope it's nothing serious. Mahirap pa naman dahil di ka makalakad. I finally made it to your blog. :) I have to update my space here in blogspot, I'm sure madami nang cobwebs doon. I just have to find time since I already have some new pics and recipes lined up. TC.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Lan said...

Hi Hilds, I am glad your finally go to your dr. How was your leg now. Hope feeling a lot better. take care

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home