Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday

Just writing a little something today. I bought some stuff to decorate my room today and also bought some gardening essentials. It seems like money don't go very far these days.

Not have much in way of other fun stuff occupying my life right now. I have been feeling rather down lately. Feeling like I'm not really connecting with family and friends lately. The only person I talk on a regular basis is my little sister.

I guess feeling this way comes with the territory of my life's circumstance. I feel so inept when it comes to relationships. How do you really know when someone is really sincere about the things they say to you when it's just the two of you? I thought actions spoke louder than words in that regard. In this relationships, I find that everything I knew about relationships no longer apply. I'm not really sure what's what anymore.....anyways, more later...for now, gotta get ready for school and for work afterward.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nova said...

hi got your link from carlota.. was checking you around....and blog hoppping...

8:19 PM  
Blogger Carlota said...

Happy Mother's Day Hilds. Hope you have a great one.

Take care...hugs!

Carlota

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home