Friday, May 05, 2006

Disclaimer!!!

Just want to add that I rarely check my spelling nor my grammar, so I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of those in my writing. It's not that I don't care, it's just that maybe it's just laziness on my part or maybe I've prioritized my life. As they say, there's always bigger fish to fry and this really is just on the buttom of the totem pole. Just want to share with family and friends...just read and don't judge...haha...anyway, thanks for understandin my wackiness...you all know how wacky I can get sometimes....I love you all!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger CLC Fashion said...

Hi Hilds, yeah you're right! i agree with you! hehe Mine maybe more worse in grammar,sometimes french yong nasa isip ko and sometimes i have difficult to think it in english! lol, naba-id ra tawon ng ako englis tungod sa blog! lol at home we speak saksak-sinagol man gud since hubby is trying hard to speak in bisaya & tagalog than english, then me naman trying hard sa french..hehe sometimes hinaluan pa nya ng german,chinese etc! If somebody will criticize my english etc in my blog...bahala sila it's thier problem na nila kon magsakit ilang kigol...hehe! di ba?
I read your latest posts...enjoy reading them. Keep it up and take care!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Yellow Roses said...

Hi Cille, mao bitaw..bahala na lang...kay ako dili mangko mo judge...basta lang ni try...thank you sa encouragement...still trying to figure how things work sa blog...sige sa...ayo 2x lang dinha...hugs sa mga tsikitings nimo...

6:36 AM  
Blogger Yellow Roses said...

Hi Ade! Wow you made it here!!! as you can see, you may actually learn some Filipino dialects. I'm sure you'll pick it fairly easy since you speak Spanish already, it's similar to our language..anyway, glad to see you posting here...you'll get use to it...i'm still getting use to it myself.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home